Notice of open recruitment of the partner for cooperation in implementation of the partner project “Masters of didactics” under the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development 2014-2020
Based on art. 33 of the Act dated 11 June 2014 on the principles of implementation of the programmes within the scope of cohesion policy financed in financial perspective 2014 - 2020 (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1460), the Ministry of Science and Higher Education (hereinafter referred to as MNiSW), acting as the Project Leader, announces the open recruitment of the Partner for joint preparation and implementation of the partnership project “Masters of didactics”, which will constitute a non-competition implementation project under the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, Priority IV Social innovations and transnational cooperation, Measure 4.3.
I. Objective of the partnership
The objective of the partnership is the implementation of the project titled “Masters of didactic” together with the Project Leader – MNiSW - based on the agreement on funding which shall be concluded by the Project Leader with the European Project Center. Within the framework of the project, the following type of transnational cooperation measures shall be applied: development and implementation of the new solution(s) and exchange of information and experiences.
II. Thematic scope of the partnership
The project aims at the development and implementation of new solutions within the scope of training of tutors, as well as education in the form of tutoring, in cooperation with the transnational partner (listed in the top 100 of Shanghai Ranking). The project provides for development of the concept and implementation of new solutions within the scope of tutoring targeted at the support of outstanding students. Within the framework of the project new solutions in the use of the tutoring method at Polish universities with the use of the potential and experiences of the foreign partner shall be developed, tested and then implemented.
Within the framework of the partnership, the Partner’s task shall be:
- creation of the training programme for tutors based on the system of good practices used in the partner foreign university;
- conduct of trainings referred to in item 1, based on the developed training program for tutors lasting from 3 weeks for groups up to 30 people;
- participation in creation together with Polish experts of the model/models of application of tutoring method within the education areas: humanities, exact, social, natural, engineering, agriculture, forestry and veterinary sciences, medical science and health science as well as the art;
- support of the partner consisting in consultations/mentoring during the stage of testing and implementing the solution reached.
III. Requirements for the Partner
Only entities that jointly meet the following requirements will be qualified for the procedure and evaluation of offers:
- the entity is a foreign academic centre located on a place from 1 to 100 on the international list of the higher education institutions around the world – Shanghai Ranking Consultancy;
- it holds at least 3-year experience in implementation of actions concerning the project i.e. development and/or implementation of solutions within the scope of the tutoring method targeted at support of outstanding students;
- it declares to contribute to implementation of the tasks and the purpose of the partnership in the form of knowledge and experience, know-how, human resources, organizational and technical resources, being at its disposal in order to implement the activities under the project;
- submits the necessary documents as a response to the notice of the open recruitment of the partner.
IV. Number of Partners
Within the framework of the partner recruitment, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, acting as the Project Leader, plans to appoint at least 6 partners.
V. Necessary documents
The entity applying for appointment as the Partner is obligated to submit the following documents:
- Signed “Letter of Intent” compliant in terms of the content with the example attached to the notice.
- Filled in “Offer Form” compliant in terms of the content with the example attached to the notice, including the required statements along with the list of the academic staff (e.g. lecturers, educators) appointed by the University (tasks 1-4) including their brief biographical notes as well as the experience within the scope of tutoring method, hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”.
VI. Selection criteria
- Compliance of the actions of the potential partner with the objectives of the partnership.
- Declared contribution of the partner to implementation of the partnership objective, including: contribution in the form of the human as well as organizational and technical potential necessary for implementation of the activities proposed in the project – from 0 to 20 points:
- human potential, i.e. academic staff – from 0 to 10 points
- organizational and technical potential, i.e. accommodation resources, equipment etc. – from 0 to 10 points
In order to be selected as the Partner, an entity has to get at least 10 points.
- Experience in implementation of projects with similar character, which means information confirming at least 3-year experience in implementation of actions such as development and/or implementation of solutions within the scope of the tutoring method targeted at support of outstanding students.
Evaluation of submitted applications shall be conducted in line with art. 33 of the Act dated 11 July 2014 on the principles of implementation of programmes within the scope of cohesion policy financed in financial perspective 2014-2020 (Journal of Law 2017 item 1460).
Ministry of Science and Higher Education reserves the right to ask the Partner for presentation of additional explanations, information and documents.
VII. Partner selection procedure
- The Commission shall perform the evaluation of documents submitted by candidates for a Partner.
- Partnership Leader reserves the right to negotiate the financial part of the Offer with the Partner.
- MNiSW intends to appoint at least 6 Partners from among the applicants.
- Information on selection of the Partner shall be made public on the website of MNISW.
VIII. Date, place and method of submitting the offer
- The Offer along with appendices and the Letter of Intent shall be submitted in Polish and/or English version in writing according to the example attached hereto.
- The Offer shall include all information in line with requirements set by the entity announcing the recruitment regarding the Partner and the scope of offer specified herein.
- The Offer and all statements submitted within the scope of recruitment as well as the Letter of Intent should be signed by the person/persons authorized to represent the entity, according to the principles of representation of the entity or based on the power of the attorney (original power of attorney should be attached to the offer).
- The Offer and the Letter of Intent should be signed in a way enabling the identification of the signatory (e.g. legible signature consisting of complete name and surname or a signature with a name stamp).
- The Letter of Intent shall be submitted in a closed envelope with indication of the entity to the address of the entity announcing the recruitment: Ministry of Science and Higher Education, ul. Wspólna 1/3, 00-529 Warszawa and sent in the form of a scan to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The Letter of Intent can be submitted on a date different than the Offer.
- The Offer together with the appendices should be submitted in a closed envelope with indication of the entity to the address of the entity announcing the recruitment: Ministry of Science and Higher Education, ul. Wspólna 1/3, 00-529 Warszawa and sent via scan to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for submitting Offers is open until appointment of at least 6 partners.
- At the moment of submitting offers, the Commission shall immediately open them, and then conduct the activities of examining and evaluation of the submitted offers in order to select the offer.
- From among the evaluated offers, the offers that meet all formal and substantive requirements and achieve the highest number of points shall be selected. The condition for selection is achievement of at least 10 points.
- The entities applying for selection for the Partner that submit the offers, shall be immediately informed about the results of the recruitment via e-mail. Information on the results of the recruitment shall be also published on the website of the entity announcing the recruitment.
- The entity announcing the recruitment shall offer the selected entity the conclusion of the partnership agreement, which shall specify in details the tasks of the Leader and Partner as well as the costs of their implementation, the rules of project management, method of transferring the financial resources for implementation of tasks as well as other key issues connected with the project implementation, provided that it is co-financed.
- This recruitment shall not constitute an obligation to conclude the agreement.